[SCIM] I've made a binary for fedora core 3.

=?gb18030?Q?=A5=CC=A5=D0=A5=BF=F9w?= nue11298 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Dec 25 06:15:59 PST 2004

Thank you for the replying.
I'll send them for LiuCougar later.

By the way, I've found a little problem.
I put some scripts to register SCIM as a input method.
By them, you can choose SCIM in the system-switch-im (Fedora's control
panel of input method), or choose another one if you don't like it.
(There are kinput2, iiimf, and SCIM in my system-switch-im panel.)
In the scripts, I need to specify the languages (or locales? For
example, ja_JP.) in which you use SCIM.
So what languages (locales) should I declare in them?
Please tell me the locales in which you use SCIM.
I'll add them soon.
This time, I only declared ja_JP, zh_TW, zh_CN, kr_KR.