[SCIM] Selection keys in scim-chinese (and scim-skk)

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Wed Dec 29 17:59:17 PST 2004

Hello,

It was not announced here but scim-skk-0.1.0 was released last night.
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/scim-imengine/

Based on ddskk, it allows users to choose from three types of selection keys
in the setup panel like this.
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/screenshot/skk_setup_panel.png

The qwerty and dvorak arrangements use the home position keys of each keyboard
layout, i.e. asdfjkl or aoeuhtns.

http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/screenshot/QWERTY.png
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/screenshot/DVORAK.png

The number selection uses 1-0 just like the current scim-chinese.
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/screenshot/NUMBER.png

How about adopting the same method in scim-chinese?

In that case, please add the azerty arrangement (qsdfjklm) too for
French users. :)

Regards,
Yukiko

----- Reminder -----