[SCIM] The color of user defined phase

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 19:42:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have just implemented all of the "candidate attributes" features in
skim. I think this rewritten code is more efficient than the old ones.

However in test of the new skim, I found the color of the user defined
phase is really annoying: it is green and its contrast with blue is
not so good, although that's alright when compared with "light sky
blue" background.

I just found that these kinds of colors are hardcoded into the source
code of scim-lib and scim-chinese. IMO, it would be better if these
colors can be specified in the config file (just as
/Panel/Gtk/Color/ActiveBackground)

What's your view about this?

Regards,
Cougar