[SCIM] Pinyin and Tables disappeared from the menu.

David Oftedal david at start.no
Thu Jun 17 10:01:09 PDT 2004

> I think so.  I thought I got the complete menu with the command that I
> mentioned in my previous post, but I upgraded to new SCIM packages (CVS
> 20040617) by Utsumi-san and noticed some m17n factories (?) were missing from
> the menu.
>
> Here's what happened when I changed the order of the modules to load in the
> command.  It seems to me that A) if uim module is loaded first, the first
> thirteen factories of m17n module are disabled and B) if m17n module is
> loaded first, uim module which has thirteen factories is disabled.

Ah! Thanks  for looking into it!

I feel that an apology to Zhe/James is in order on my part. It seems
that all my criticism of SCIM's confusing command lines was quite
misdirected - My problems seem to be caused by this bug as well, and not
by any fault in the command line syntax. Though they ARE confusing, you
have to give me that. :)

-David