[SCIM] Any one installed the skim-CVS?

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:47:34 PDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:27:38 +0800, Cc baif <baifcc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sigh...,I'm not  sensible in this field.And what's worse, I haven't got the
> proable packages for being involved into the developing.I have only got GTK
> yet. Skim-CVS requires the scim-lib 0.9.9 as you know, while I haven't
> build scim-lib-CVS yet.

if you want to get involved, I can grab a scim-lib CVS for you (just
as a release ;)
or if you use gentoo, you can emerge the scim-lib 0416 CVS without Gnome etc.

> Maybe, we might force in embedding scim-skim into KDE, such as build a
> ControlCenter-Module for scim and skim, etc.It sounds great, isn't it?

Definitely, that's what I intend to do. In fact, now all skim
configure plugins are KCM based, so it would be really straightforward
to incorporate these into the control centre of KDE ;)