[SCIM] Could you please help me test the newest SCIM CVS Head?

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sat Jun 19 17:33:02 PDT 2004

> You must recompile all other modules, scim-chinese, scim-uim and
> scim-m17n, because the library name was changed.
>
> If there is no fatal bug, I'll release scim 0.99.0 (1.0 beta) very soon.
>
> Regards
> James Su

Thanks so much! That sounds absolutely wonderful.

I can't seem to get SCIM from CVS at the moment, but I'm looking forward
to the release. Oh, and thanks a lot for implementing a simplified
command line - It was a rather selfish request on my part, but I'm sure
lots of users will appreciate it!

If noone else is testing it, I'll try CVS again tomorrow if my rather
selective memory agrees with me.

-David O.