[SCIM] Bugs of [LATEST] Skim-CVS HEAD

Cc baif baifcc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:42:26 PDT 2004

1.The problem I mentioned in last report seems that it's my fault. Because
there are a lot of SKIM instance , after KDE is starting. But it's normal
when I start SKIM manually.
2.Candiates will be showed up.It's a awful bug. Or, it's my fault on
setting.
3.It seems that SKIM will not refer to the ~/.scim/config. SKIM has its own
settings for IM_Engine?
4.MainBar will not be updated after I finished options of MainBar.And a bad
layout was set to Options Dialog for the ListBox on the Left.May it be
changed?

Once again, little tiny borderless style is more lovely. ;-P