[SCIM] Bugs of [LATEST] Skim-CVS HEAD

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:46:35 PDT 2004

First, thanks for you report.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:46:08 +0800, Cc baif <baifcc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >2.Candiates will be showed up.It's a awful bug. Or, it's my fault on
> >setting.
>
> Sorry, 'not' was missing. It should be Candiates will NOT be showed up.
I never encountered this issue before: you meant the candidates never
got displayed while typing?

> >3.It seems that SKIM will not refer to the ~/.scim/config. SKIM has
> >its own settings for IM_Engine?
You are right, skim uses KDE settings manipulating mechanism, and the
settings are saved in file ~/.kde/share/config/skimrc

> >4.MainBar will not be updated after I finished options of
> >MainBar.
What you mean by "finished options" please?

> >And a bad layout was set to Options Dialog for the ListBox
> >on the Left.May it be changed?
Could you tell me how you can reproduce these issues? I encountered
these long ago, and I do not think the latest CVS should have these
kinds of problems.

> >Once again, little tiny borderless style is more lovely. ;-P
Ok, I will look into how to implement this using Qt built-in style
engine. (I have no idea yet). I think you mean something simliar with
scim-panel-gtk, right?