[SCIM] Bugs of [LATEST] Skim-CVS HEAD

Cc baif baifcc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:23:03 PDT 2004

Update the CVS sources , please....

>From: LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com>
>To: Cc baif <baifcc at hotmail.com>
>CC: scim at freedesktop.org
>Subject: Re: [SCIM] Bugs of [LATEST] Skim-CVS HEAD
>Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:35:18 +0000
>
>On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:31:40 +0800, Cc baif <baifcc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >James encouter the same issue, I will investigate it.
>Fixed now ;)
>Have a try please.

12:23 2004-06-23

 skimpluginmanager.cpp
  1.7
 29 hours
 liuspider
 everytime load/unload a plugin, its corresponding actions will be
added/deleted

 skimplugin.cpp
  1.3
 29 hours
 liuspider
 done on-demand plugin load support; enabled/disabled plugins (setting in
setupwi...

  skimpluginmanager.h
  1.4
 30 hours
 liuspider
 cleanup

 skimglobalactions.cpp
  1.12
 32 hours
 liuspider
 rewrite module system to load plugin on-demand: still in progress (lack
the capa...

  skimglobalactions.h
  1.11
 32 hours
 liuspider
 rewrite module system to load plugin on-demand: still in progress (lack
the capa...

  socketserverthread.cpp
  1.42
 35 hours
 liuspider
 work with scim-lib CVS HEAD

 socketserverthread.h
  1.29
 2 days
 liuspider
 finally, skim can work with scim-lib CVS 20040618 fixed a bug in
scimaction abou...

  main.cpp
  1.24
 12 days
 liuspider
 property support partially implemented: first level frontend property is
support...

  skimplugin.desktop
  1.2
 12 days
 liuspider
 property support partially implemented: first level frontend property is
support...

  .cvsignore
  1.7
 5 weeks
 liuspider
 *** empty log message ***

 skimplugin.h
  1.1
 5 weeks
 liuspider
 rename modulescollection to skimpluginmanager rename scimglobalactions to
skimgl...

  skimui.desktop
  1.1
 5 weeks
 liuspider
 rename modulescollection to skimpluginmanager rename scimglobalactions to
skimgl...

  Makefile.am
  1.12
 5 weeks
 liuspider
 rename modulescollection to skimpluginmanager rename scimglobalactions to
skimgl...

  scim_panel_kde.desktop
  1.2
 2 months