[SCIM] May I update the scim homepage?

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:14:05 PDT 2004

The was one of my suggestions before, and I do think that is a better
way: more developers could get involved to improve the docs for SCIM.

You know, some info on the scim homepage are veeeery outdated: they
were only true before skim emerged.

So if you want to trash the html files, I hope you could do that soon,
as now I think we'd better update the website and incorporate skim
stuffs ASAP ;)

Thanks,
Cougar