[SCIM] BUG: locale dependency of SCIM's gtk2-immodule

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:03:25 PDT 2004

Hi,
  Thank you very much. But for the first issue, the original code is
used to filter out the IMEngines which do not support the current
locale's encoding. The real issue is in
gtk_im_context_scim_filter_keypress, which should send back the key
event if context_scim->impl is NULL.

  I had fixed this issue in CVS, you may try again.

Regards
James Su