[SCIM] SCIM's Help window (minor issue)

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Sat Jun 26 00:22:21 PDT 2004

Hello!

I have just noticed that if I try to open SCIM's Help right after login, the
window doesn't open.  It seems to me that it only works after I open either
SCIM's setup window or start another program (editor, browser etc).

It's a very minor issue (and maybe I did something wrong again) but I would
appreciate it if someone can check it out.  I think some curious new users
might click on the keyboard icon the first thing after login and try to read
Help to see what it's all about. :)

Thank you.

Yukiko