[SCIM] Will SCIM become a part of iiimf project?

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Mon Jun 28 06:02:01 PDT 2004

No. In my view, "merge" is not so correct. The first stage is
cooperation, just like scim and uim. The second stage is partially
merge, some code of SCIM may be merged into iiimf, eg. the panel.

SCIM project will definitly not dead. And I'll continue to improve the
cooperation of scim and uim.

Of course Mr. Hideki want all other related projects be merged into
iiimf, but it's definitly not acceptable for the developers of those
projects.

Regards
James Su