[SCIM] Definition which should be clarified in the SCIM wiki homepage

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Tue Jun 29 06:46:52 PDT 2004

In my definition, SCIM = Smart Common Input Method platform, so it
should include the library and the default modules (frontends, table
imengine, etc.), skim also should be a part of the platform.

The separated imengines, like scim-chinese, scim-uim, scim-m17n should
not belong to the platform. They are input methods based on the platform.

What's your view about this?

Regards
James Su