[SCIM] Simple hangul for scim-tables

Kenichi Handa handa at m17n.org
Fri Oct 29 06:15:27 PDT 2004

In article <20041025182442.GA19150 at aokiconsulting.com>, Osamu Aoki <osamu at debian.org> writes:
> We are in process of packaging scim and its friends like:

> Package: scim-m17n
> Version: 0.1.3-1
> Section: utils
> Architecture: i386
> Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4), libgcc1 (>= 1:3.4.1-3), libm17n-0, libstdc++5 (
>> = 1:3.3.4-1), scim (>= 1.0.1)

> This dependencies are autogenerated ones only for library.

> Do I need to "Depends:" to have:

>  m17n-db        1.1.0-1

> To get these to function?

Yes, m17n-db is mandatory for scim-m17n.

> Also should I "Depends:" or "Recommends:" to have

>  m17n-lib-bin   1.1.0-2

I don't know what is included in this package.  Is it
different from libm17n-0?

> I will appreciate expert explanation.

We are now preparing for the release of version 1.2.0 of
m17n-lib and m17n-db.  At the moment, it seems to take one
more month.  But, as the bug of m17n-lib I wrote in the
previous mail is rather serious, we'll release the bug-fix
release version 1.1.1 next week.

By the way, has anyone tried ko-romaja with the latest CVS
m17n-lib or the patch in my previous mail?

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa at m17n.org