Fwd: [SCIM] Help with tables IME

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:16:28 PST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:08:28 +0800
Subject: Re: [SCIM] Help with tables IME
To: rajeev_jsv at stendekrnd.com

Hi,
  For most language, you can safely disable SINGLE_WILDCARD_CHAR and
MULTI_WILDCARD_CHAR. They are for fuzzy matching. For example, if
SINGLE_WILDCARD_CHAR=? then if you type abc?, all keys like abca,
abcb, etc. will be matched. MULTI_WILDCARD_CHAR can be matched with
one or more characters.
  If you set AUTO_SPLIT to true then the end of word will be detected
automatically.

Regards
James Su