[SCIM] Re: Invitation to join SCIM project

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 22:03:55 PDT 2004

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:47:23 +0800, Kitae <neeum at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > If you have time and would like to get involved in the development of
> > SCIM project, then we really hope you would accept this invitation.
> >
> > As official developer, you will have svn (all scim development after
> > 1.0 will migrate to freedesktop.org svn service) write access, so you
> > can update icons/logos when you improve them.
>
> Oh, that's my honor.
> How do I accept your invitation?

Welcome to SCIM project ;)

Just give us your prefered user name (unix name) you would like to be
registered in FD.o, and your public keys (used with ssh, I forget
which format, so please attach your public key for dsa and rsa). And
please also register a wiki user name in the wiki of freedesktop.org
(the name can be different from your unix name). We will ask admins to
add you to the scim project, so you will have the write access. The
wiki write access can  be directly granted to you by James/me.

Thanks a lot,
Cougar

- Old Chinese adage