[SCIM] Skim in gentoo problem!

zhng_yx zhng_yx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:18:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

It seems that I can't launch the skim after I install it. I am using the Gentoo-2.6.8-r3 system and all the pre-requested modules has been installed, like kde, qt, scim-lib and scim IM-engines.

I can configure the skim through the configuration panel. Nothing goes wrong when I run "scim -d", as no errors and warnings displayed in the terminal. However, I just can't lauch the mail bar when I use calt+space to trigger it.

I can't discribe more and I have to say I am not quite familiar with the linux system. So, it would be very appreciated if someone can help me, thanx a lot!

Regards,