[SCIM] Re: Problems using SCIM in Fedora Core 3

Zhe Su james.su@gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 19:17:41 PST 2005

Hi,
 Maybe the scim package for FC3 is broken. Several users reported
problems related to this package.
  I'll rebuild the packages for FC3 as soon as possible. Please wait.
  Or maybe you can try to install scim and all its input method module
from source tarballs.

Regards
James Su