fziglio at kemper.freedesktop.org
Mon May 8 08:52:15 UTC 2017
spice/enums.h | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
Author: Frediano Ziglio <fziglio at redhat.com>
Date: Fri May 5 11:10:22 2017 +0100
Change enums.h license to MIT
This allows the header to be used in no GPL programs.
Others headers are already MIT licensed so this change do
not require additional changes to already existing
The file can be generated with
./spice_codegen.py -e spice.proto --license MIT enums.h
Signed-off-by: Frediano Ziglio <fziglio at redhat.com>
Acked-by: Pavel Grunt <pgrunt at redhat.com>
diff --git a/spice/enums.h b/spice/enums.h
index 0074b0f..c6de125 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,32 @@
/* this is a file autogenerated by spice_codegen.py */
- Copyright (C) 2013 Red Hat, Inc.
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with this library; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ Copyright (C) 2013 Red Hat, Inc.
+ Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
+ modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
+ * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
+ notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
+ * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
+ notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
+ the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
+ * Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its
+ contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
+ from this software without specific prior written permission.
+ THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS
+ IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
+ TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
+ PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
+ HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
+ SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
+ LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
+ DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
+ THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
+ (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
+ OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
More information about the Spice-commits