[Spice-commits] Changes to 'issue1'
gitlab-mirror at kemper.freedesktop.org
Tue Dec 31 17:20:59 UTC 2019
New branch 'issue1' available with the following commits:
Author: Joel Purra <mig at joelpurra.se>
Date: Thu Mar 29 20:00:51 2018 +0200
Check if streams array exists in handle_draw_jpeg_onload
- It seems `SpiceDisplayConn` does not always have the array `this.o.sc.streams` set.
- It also seems (stream?) images can be loaded before `streams` is set.
- Without `streams`, or the specific stream matching `this.o.id`, `this.o.sc.streams[this.o.id].frames_loading` cannot be accessed.
- The check for the specific stream woth `this.o.id` is already in place, this patch adds a check for `this.o.sc.streams` in `handle_draw_jpeg_onload`.
- There might be a better place to ensure that `this.o.sc.streams` is initialized; this quick fix saved my bacon today though.
Might be related to, and perhaps fix:
Signed-off-by: Joel Purra <mig at joelpurra.se>
More information about the Spice-commits