[Spice-devel] spice client displays wrong in fullscreen on ubuntu 9.10(it has window title bar)

Liang Guo bluestonechina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:44:42 PDT 2010

Hi, Coolper,

Are you using compiz window manager ?

If you are using compiz,  you may set workarounds -> Legacy  Fullscreen
 Support, and try again.

In my Linux box, spicec full screen works fine with kwin and metacity window
manager, but if I don't enable legacy fullscreen support , spicec cannot
enter full screen mode when using compiz.

Liang

2010/3/26 Coolper Chen <lxchen at tnsoft.com.cn>

>  Thank you for replying, I'm sorry for describing my problem not clear.
> Here's my details about the problem:
> 1.I built spice client(from git) in ubuntu 9.10 64bit;
> 2.I ran ./spicec -h localhost -p 10000 -f to connect a running spice
> server(the guest os is windows xp);
> 3.Spice displayed a window with title bar and borders, here's my problem, I
> want a window hidden title bar and borders, that is I expect the window
> covering the whole screen like running "rdeskop xxxx -f".
>
> Thanks.

Liang Guo
http://bluestone.cublog.cn