[Spice-devel] Multi-monitor / multi-session

Roman Lazarev romanlazarev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:41:56 PDT 2010

Jaryd,

That was same session spanning two monitors. But maybe what you could do is
try `export DISPLAY=:0.0` for one session and `export DISPLAY=:0.1` for
another annd just runing it in a non full-screen mode. Logically it makes
sense, practically... it depends ;) If I have time today I'll give it a
shot.

All the best!

PS: I'm in Moscow, so shipping the quad card won't work ;) we have it
somewhere, just need to find it...