[Spice-devel] Build Win 32 client for kraxel.fedorapeople.org

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:52:34 PDT 2010

With the version that I build using Visual Studio C++ Express, I now have a
gui where I can enter the server name, port number, secure port number, and
password.  This leads me to believe that mingw32 is not building all the
dependencies for spicec.exe.   I think the gui portion is being skipped for
some reason.  Also, I noticed that during the mingw32 rpm build the redc.rc
file is touched.  That is where I changed the below windows.h section.  I am
not sure if this has anything todo with anything either.