[Spice-devel] Announcing spice and spice-protocol 0.7.0

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 04:17:49 PST 2010

On 12/17/10 12:57, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> On 12/17/10 11:14, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the first release of the 0.7.x development series.
>> The 0.7.x releases will lead to the next stable (0.8.x) release.
>
> Oops. SPICE_SERVER_VERSION in server/spice.h wasn't updated.
> There is allways something you'll notice just after the release :-(

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/qemu/ got a new spice.v24 branch.
That one depends on 0.7.0, for older spice versions stick to the .v23
version for now.

Once SPICE_SERVER_VERSION is fixed (0.7.1 most likely) I can properly
#ifdef the bits and then there will be a single branch which builds with
all spice versions again.

cheers,
   Gerd