[Spice-devel] About the QXL update_area processing

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 29 06:40:00 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:27:57PM +0800, lin gu wrote:
> Hi,guys!
> I thought that when the QXL update_area,it will send a
> RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE
>  use Red_dispather,then the Red_worker will handler the message.
> but I can't find any code to create the the
> message--"RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE".
> so I want to know if the QXL send the RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE message?
> or it's only a definition that dosenot use in spice?
> Thanks!

U playa:spice alon master $ git grep -p RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE
server/red_dispatcher.c=static void qxl_worker_update_area(QXLWorker *qxl_worker, uint32_t surface_i
server/red_dispatcher.c:    RedWorkerMessage message = RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE;
server/red_worker.c=static void handle_dev_input(EventListener *listener, uint32_t events)
server/red_worker.c:    case RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE:
server/red_worker.h=enum {
server/red_worker.h:    RED_WORKER_MESSAGE_UPDATE,