[Spice-devel] Resolution/window size

Izik Eidus ieidus at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 08:35:17 PST 2010

On 02/28/2010 09:39 AM, Suzette Loubser wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently using a laptop with max resolution of 1440x900 to
> connect to a server with 1920x1080 which is a problem since I cannot
> see the whole screen of the second server. I have tried to adjust both
> resolutions but it doesnt seem to help. Is there a way to adjust the
> window size so I can see the whole screen?

Ok so the only thing you can do right now is to lower the guest resoultion.

I dont think it is right for spice to support scaling of 1920x1080 intoi
1440x900 res
The reason is that it will result in really bad fonts and graphics.

But we can think about it if there is a realy user demand for that, is
it that important for you?

Thanks.