[Spice-devel] Information on VT-D support for qemu-spice

Damien Bruley damien.bruley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:28:20 PST 2010

Hi ,
Thanks for your feedback.
I have several other question regarding Spice :
- Is it possible to use USB plug and play ? I use option : -usbdevice
tablet but it doesn't work for me
- Does qemu-spice support snapshots ? if si, how to use it ?
- Can you tell me how to enable VT-D if it is disable on qemu-spice
- Is there an option to support SMP ?

regards