[Spice-devel] SPICE questions

Stefan Zintgraf s.zintgraf at acontis.com
Mon Mar 8 06:34:26 PST 2010

Thanks for the answer.

The faq says: I built Spice server on a 32-bit machine and it failed. What can I do?

I've read the FAQ but was not aware if it is impossible by design to get everything running on a single 32 Bit Linux.

Dor said: I guess it was only tested on 64 bit host, other than that, it's mainly trying and potentially fixing any issue that might come.

So, does anybody know if it is worth a try to get it running - any hints what to take care about and how to test?

Thanks again

Stefan