[Spice-devel] spice client displays wrong in fullscreen on ubuntu 9.10(it has window title bar)

Coolper Chen lxchen at tnsoft.com.cn
Thu Mar 25 18:08:55 PDT 2010

Thank you for replying, I'm sorry for describing my problem not clear.
Here's my details about the problem:
1.I built spice client(from git) in ubuntu 9.10 64bit;
2.I ran ./spicec -h localhost -p 10000 -f to connect a running spice
server(the guest os is windows xp);
3.Spice displayed a window with title bar and borders, here's my
problem, I want a window hidden title bar and borders, that is I expect
the window covering the whole screen like running "rdeskop xxxx -f".

Thanks.