[Spice-devel] does xorg-qxl driver support multihead ?

Paul Ionescu i_p_a_u_l at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 23:49:02 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a dualhead spice Fedora 14 guest on a Fedora 14 host
with with the following command:
qemu-kvm f14.img -m 2048 -usbdevice tablet -soundhw ac97 -vga qxl -spice
port=5930,disable-ticketing -device qxl -device qxl

Fedora 14 is already installed and uptodate in both guest and host.
However, when I use the mentioned command, the guest is hanging in GDM
screen, and I suspect that maybe xorg-qxl driver does not support
multihead, or there is some sort of bug.

I have xorg-x11-drv-qxl-0.0.20.f14b-7.fc14 installed.
Is this setup supposed to work ?