[Spice-devel] RFC: Updating spice documentation for 0.6 release

Frédéric Grelot fredericg_99 at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 18 17:42:41 PST 2010

Hi,

I don't have so much time to work on it, but I would be happy to occasionnaly help documenting spice. I'm using it regularly for a winXP guest on F14 host, and my skills are mainly on linux administration (network, virt...).

I also think that the wiki is more accessible, especially for occasionnal contributers like me. Still, the pdf manual could stay there for "historical purposes", but it needs to be specified, so that people don't take those information for what they are not anymore

If that helps, and since I've been following the list for quite a long time now, I think I could for example feed the wiki with the questions/answer that are found here : when the docs will have a defined structure they could each go in there respective categories, otherwise it could be some starting point for a FAQ.

Regards,

Frederic.