[Spice-devel] Open Source VDI?

Amador Pahim amador at pahim.org
Fri Nov 19 13:11:41 PST 2010

Hello.

My project is called OSDVT (OpenSource Desktop Virtualization
Technology). I know, this is not a good name, but...
This is a very very embrionary project and I'm working alone until
now. And yes, I need help.
You can download draft guide here:
http://www.pahim.org/osdvt_installation_guide-0.1.pdf
There is a lot of missing capabilities, but I have a working code. I
hope can publish the code soon to ask for more help.
More details, please join the new group I've created:
http://groups.google.com/group/osdvt

Thank you for your interest and sorry spice-devel list for this off-topic.

Regards,
Amador Pahim

I finished the basic guide to install and test the