[Spice-devel] [Other linux distributives]Spice work

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Oct 7 00:00:31 PDT 2010

Hi,

On 10/06/2010 09:58 PM, Naim Shafiev wrote:
> Hello.Unfortunately i cannot find other way to ask my question except this mailist.
> Question is - Does the spice have some problem(all kind) on other gnu/linux distr. to use?

spice is completely distro neutral and should work fine on any Linux distro's which has
the necessary requirements (like a kvm enabled kernel).

Note that currently not all spice patches for qemu are in upstream qemu, so you need
to build qemu from the spice/qemu git repo, see the building instructions on the
wiki.

Regards,

Hans