[Spice-devel] [announce] alpha glib/gtk client library + app.

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 29 03:07:44 PDT 2010

   Hi folks,

/me proudly presents some early glib/gtk bits for the client side of the
spice protocol.  The code is available in the gtk.v2 branch in my
personal spice repo @ freedesktop.org:

   http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~kraxel/spice/log/?h=gtk.v2

The README is here:

   http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~kraxel/spice/tree/gtk/README?h=gtk.v2

Good enougth to start playing with it.
Far from being stable enougth for production use.
Tested with winxp guest only so far.

Reviews are very welcome.  Especially looking at the design and
interfaces of the glib/gtk objects would be very helpful.  Looking at
the actual code isn't that useful (yet) as there are plenty of known
issues anyway.

cheers,
   Gerd