[Spice-devel] Client for MAC and Windows installer

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Sat Apr 2 10:49:59 PDT 2011

I need two things and I am looking to pay a reasonable fee to the developer
who takes the job.
1. Windows 32 Client but an installer, completely automated, not  a client
and a library. It has to me an MSI or an EXE that writes the actual client
to the Desktop and the libraries to a directory where they can be found
later, modifying the path in the client machine.
2. MAC client, a DMG, that installs itself and writes itself to the
Applications and the Desktop.
Ant takers?

Federico