[Spice-devel] Bug : KeyEvent up not sent?

Frédéric Grelot frederic at grelot.net
Sun Apr 3 14:35:09 PDT 2011

Just tried again :
I launched my F14 guest, and could trigger the bug after the 3rd key.
I pressed 1, 2, 3, .... just enough time to have "1111111111122222222223333333333...", and at 3, it kept writing while I released.
I have a wireshark session of it, but don't really know what to do with it (I know there is work on a wireshark dissector, but I don't think it has been pushed upstream yet, since I can't find "spice" in the protocol list).

Frederic.

frederic at grelot.net
Tél : 09 54 76 14 26 / 06 82 23 46 17
while(!asleep()) sheep++