[Spice-devel] Spice native OS/X and iOS-Port

Tiziano Müller tiziano.mueller at stepping-stone.ch
Mon Apr 4 06:43:16 PDT 2011

Hi

We're a hosting company offering various services based on VDI with
Spice. Since our customers are asking for Spice-Support on OS/X- and
iOS-Support I'm wondering whether you'd be interested in some project
work.

In detail: We're looking for someone who would port Spice to native OS/X
(either using Quartz or eventually OpenGL/ES, surely not X11) and iOS.

What we need from your side to determine whether we're funding such a
project is: A first offer containing a price and work amount estimate
and a schedule. We can define milestones (for example: Quartz-Port
completed) at which we can issue partial payments.

The work would have to be committed to a public Git repository (github or gitorious).
Your work will have to be open source, eventually with an exception
where needed to be able to deploy it on the Apple Store (our lawyers are
figuring out the details).
The code should preferably be merged back to upstream and should
therefore follow the Spice coding standards.
Furthermore you should give weekly reports and release test versions
early.

If you're interested, please send the mentioned offer off list to
info at stepping-stone.ch, including your coordinates, your CV and/or
a list of projects and references (preferably projects publically available) you worked on before.

Best regards,
Tiziano Müller

--
stepping stone GmbH