[Spice-devel] [PATHCH win-qxl 0/8] fix checked build, add QXL_IO_LOG to miniport

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 09:10:37 PDT 2011

  display: use WAIT_FOR_EVENT everywhere
   - we already had this macro, it's a straight replace.
  display: fix broken debug in checked
   - we had ASSERT's with undefined variables
  miniport: add QXL_IO_LOG
   - this is relatively big - adds an snprintf implementation to allow
     using our QXL_IO_LOG hack to debug the driver also for miniport, not just
     for the video driver bit. (see MSDN if this doesn't make sense).
  display/qxldd.h: add DEBUG_PRINT_ONCE
   - used for patch after next for more verbose prints on DrvCopyBits and DrvBitBlt
  display/res: turn two asserts in CursorCacheRemove to debug prints
   - fixes checked build (would assert). The real cause is unknown.
  display/surface.h: make GetSurfaceId NULL safe
   - wasn't actually a problem, but seems safer.
  display/rop.c: more verbose debugging (for guestdebug>=3)
   - what it says
  CreateDeviceBitmap: more verbose debug prints on error paths
   - what it says

Please review.

Alon Levy (8):
  display: use WAIT_FOR_EVENT everywhere
  display: fix broken debug in checked
  miniport: add QXL_IO_LOG
  display/qxldd.h: add DEBUG_PRINT_ONCE
  display/res: turn two asserts in CursorCacheRemove to debug prints
  display/surface.h: make GetSurfaceId NULL safe
  display/rop.c: more verbose debugging (for guestdebug>=3)
  CreateDeviceBitmap: more verbose debug prints on error paths

 display/driver.c            |    6 ++-
 display/quic.c              |    4 +
 display/qxldd.h             |    9 +++
 display/res.c               |   51 ++++-----------
 display/rop.c               |   21 ++++++-
 display/surface.c           |   11 ++-
 display/surface.h           |    3 +
 miniport/minimal_snprintf.c |  150 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 miniport/qxl.c              |   55 +++++++++++++++-
 miniport/qxl.h              |    3 +-
 miniport/sources            |    1 +
 create mode 100644 miniport/minimal_snprintf.c

--
1.7.4.2