[Spice-devel] spice Chrome client with NaCl

Olivier CHARLES olivier.charles.calvados at orange.fr
Mon Apr 18 00:48:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

My customer wants to develop a Spice chrome client with NaCl ( natice client
) ( image and mouse )

This code, of course, will be in the public domain.

I have read the C++/C client's code. Everything is done.

I plannned to use HTML 5 for rendering the image and send mouse position and
action.

Could you advise me concerning the bridge I have to make between the C/C++
part and the HTML 5 part ?

I want to make 2 threads ( WebWorker in HTML 5 ) one for the image one for
the mouse.

In fact I wonder if it is possible to handle one spice buffer image in the
C/C++ part un draw it on a HTML 5 canvas each time it is necessary.

Regards,

Olivier CHARLES