[Spice-devel] problem with sound when using spice and virt-manager

Lubos Kocman lkocman at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 09:51:47 PDT 2011

Hello Vojtech,

to be honest from the output it looks like a libvirt issue.
I suggest you to report this in ubuntu bugzilla against libvirt.

You have basically three options:

1) report it in bugzilla and wait for fix

2) try spice without virt manager

3) try fedora 15 beta or wait for final release (virt manager with spice works for me in fedora15)

Lubos