[Spice-devel] androidSpice-0.1.4 released

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:14:21 PDT 2011

Hello,
device is HTC Wildfire with android 2.2.1 and my guest is windows 7 on
F14+virt-preview repo.
In /var/log/libvirt/qemu/guest.log after pressing connect button I get:

reds_handle_main_link:
reds_show_new_channel: channel 1:0, connected successfully, over Non Secure link
reds_main_handle_message: net test: latency 22.151000 ms, bitrate
10769821 bps (10.270902 Mbps)
reds_show_new_channel: channel 2:0, connected successfully, over Non Secure link
red_dispatcher_set_peer:
handle_dev_input: connect
handle_new_display_channel: jpeg disabled
handle_new_display_channel: zlib-over-glz disabled
reds_show_new_channel: channel 3:0, connected successfully, over Non Secure link
inputs_link:

Then error message on android device (see jpeg)
I select "force close" and I get in log file:

red_receive: Connection reset by peer
reds_disconnect:
red_dispatcher_shutdown_cursor_peer:
red_dispatcher_shutdown_peer:
handle_dev_input: cursor disconnect
handle_dev_input: disconnect

Connection works from another f14 pc with spicy.
Any information that I can give from the android device?

Gianluca