[Spice-devel] spicec and spice-gtk

Cliff Sharp csharp at vbridges.com
Thu Apr 28 13:57:50 PDT 2011

I have spice-gtk built and running on OSX. It has some issues but it does connect. I am in the process of testing this now.

I am trying to build the spice cient spicec (spice-0.8.1) on OSX.
I am having major troubles with the alsa package.
It is not in MacPorts.
Does anyone know if there is a OSX port for alsa yet?
OR
Is there a way of specifying the use of an alternative package when building (i.e. gstreamer)?
With spice-gtk you can specify on the configure command line --with-audio=gstreamer but this does not seem to work with spice-0.8.1?

Thanks

____

Cliff Sharp | csharp at vbridges.com