[Spice-devel] Question about Spice and Display Channel

Andrea Celestino celestino.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:33:51 PDT 2011

Hi,
I want to try to implements a new channel dedicated to streaming
video. It's only an experiment, I don't know if this can bring an
improvement.
I would like to know some guidelines for implementing this channel. In
spice every channel is a different socket and on the client side is a
different thread. What I need to do is to create this new socket, and
every time a video stream is detected I will send the data in this new
channel instead of display channel.
Is there something I need to take into account with this work? Any
suggestions are accepted.