[Spice-devel] Migrating spice-gtk to Windows.

徐舫 xufango at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:34:54 PDT 2011

Hi all:

       I am migrating spice-gtk to Windows.

       I am using mingw as the compiler.

       So far, I have fixed most porting issues,
       and now the spice-gtk can connect to spice server and display the
virtual desktop.

       But now I got a problem about displaying, as you can see the pictures
below.

       The problem describe as follows:

       1. If I click the "Star Menu" in virtual XP machine, the Menu does
not display all.

       2. If I move the mouse , and then the image updating and all things
can be displayed.

       3. If I clicked other icons in virtual machine, the old things does
not disappear.

       I think the problem is about refresh.

      But I can not locate the position of the spice-gtk source code.

      Could any one help? Thanks all.

       After click: image 1.

       After mouse move: image 2.