[Spice-devel] keyboard and Mouse Fails....

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 10:13:38 PST 2011

We can move mouse over the guest but the guest doesn't respond for user actions like mouse click.

In the same way for keyboard actions. Client machine needs to get restarted or close Xwindows to reconnect guest.
This issue happens only when we connect windows guest infullscreen mode with auto-conf from linux client(but not from windows client).
It doesn't happen if we connect guest in windowed mode.

Thanks/Mohan.