[Spice-devel] keyboard and Mouse Fails....

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 10:13:32 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm facing severe below issues when connecting Windows guests from Linux clients with Full-screen+Auto-Config only
    1.)    Keyboard/mouse lock issue happens when session is connected from
guest’s shutdown/restart state.
    2.)    Black screen appears when session is reconnected from guest’s
disconnected state.
This issue would not be reproducible all the time from Linux Desktops but can be reproducible consistently if we load Fedora14 Live Image into RAM and launch Spice connection.

Thanks,
Naga.