[Spice-devel] [Qemu-devel] paravirtual mouse/tablet

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Fri Jan 14 08:31:55 PST 2011

   Hi,

>>> For a simple tablet pressure and index would just be 0.
>>
>> For a simple tablet pressure would be MAX and index would be 0. But yes, I like the idea :).
>
> 0 for non-presses of course :). Sorry

Right ;)

There are three cases:

(1) no pressure supported (i.e. your mouse moving around in the vnc
     window and qemu reporting this as tablet coordinates).
(2) just pen/finger present/not present supported.  pressure jumps
     between 0 and max (and we can make max == 1 in that case).
(3) real pressure measurement.

Will send out v3 shortly.

cheers,
   Gerd