[Spice-devel] [Qemu-devel] paravirtual tablet v3

Anthony Liguori anthony at codemonkey.ws
Fri Jan 14 12:48:40 PST 2011

On 01/14/2011 10:35 AM, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> Now v3 featuring multitouch ;)
>
> cheers,
>   Gerd

I really think multitouch needs to be a feature such that the guest can
nack it and the host can adjust accordingly.  If it's there from day 1,
that's fine, but it still should be a feature.

There are a lot of non-multitouch aware guests out there and I don't
think we want the driver to be the one deciding how to map a multitouch
device to something that doesn't support mulitouch.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori