[Spice-devel] Spice-iOS

Cliff Sharp csharp at vbridges.com
Fri Jul 8 08:09:40 PDT 2011

Great suggestion.
My plan has been to convert to OpenGL - then spice-ios would have the potential to run on most every platform with decent performance.
OS/X runs OpenGL and iOS runs OpenGL ES. I know how to implement OpenGL is such a way that it would be the same code base on both of these platforms and with none to minor changes would run on a lot of other platforms.

Who would be a good person to ask to maybe provide some guidance from a spice architectural standpoint?

I have spent a lot of hours digging the the current code but without knowing all the tons of libraries very well I feel like I am just spinning my wheels.
If I could just get a little help with a starting point, in the code, I could start making some progress.

Thanks

____

Cliff Sharp | csharp at vbridges.com